The Yukimura Family (雪村の家族) (or Clan) is one of two families created by Tokimori Hazama so they could succeed the Hazama-Ryu Kekkai technique, for he had no Heirs of his own. Yukimura Kekkaishi emphasize technique over strength, resulting in a combat approach that combines self-reliance with problem-solving, as well as a firmer grasp on Hazama's teachings.
Known Legitimate Heirs
- Tokiko Yukimura (21st head of the Yukimura Family)
- Tokine Yukimura (22nd head of the Yukimura Family)
- Tokiko Yukimura
- Tokio Yukimura (Deceased)
- Shizue Yukimura (Married into the Family)
- Tokine Yukimura
- Tokiko's unnamed older brother
- Hakubi - Demon Wolf in service to the Yukimura Family (Hunting)
- Mikeno - Demon Cat in service to the Yukimura Family (Training)
- The word Yukimura is a combination of "yuki" meaning snow and "mura" meaning village.
- Like the Sumimura sons, it is implied that children born into the Yukimura family are named after Tokimori Hazama: all of their given names begin with "Toki".
- The Yukimura shakujo has a cross design at the tip.
- In the anime, Kekkai made by Yukimuras are green in color.
- ↑ Kekkaishi anime, Episode 20